Original Agarwal Packers and Movers, Agarwal Packers and Movers Review

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Good Experience with Agarwal Packers and Movers

We shifted from Delhi to Mumbai 3 months back and it was all a sudden decision. My husband with an instinctive approach decided to relocate within two weeks and in no time we had to. With this the dilemma of shifting was all mine. I had read a lot good about Agarwals though there were some bad ones as well like any other company, I decided to hire them for the costs involved. They were quite reasonable as compared to others. However, I was a little sceptical about the services they will provide. I had no other choice as budget was my primary concern. Much to my delight, the shifting process became so chilled that I would recommend them to all my friends who are shifting in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment