Original Agarwal Packers and Movers, Agarwal Packers and Movers Review

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Superb Service, Love the Way they Arrange it All

I am Neetu and recently I moved with my husband and kids from Mumbai to Hyderabad as my in laws needed us. I have born and brought up in Mumbai and shifting to Hyderabad was something big happening. Short visits didn;t involve too much packing but this it was the whole new phase. Already in a different state of mind, I had no idea how will I shift my whole stuff from one city to another. So many thing decorated my home including expensive electronics and imported furniture. My husband planned to hire Agarwal Packers and Movers and I must say that it was a great decision. They packed everything so skilfully that all my precious things reached safely without any breakage at my destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment