Original Agarwal Packers and Movers, Agarwal Packers and Movers Review

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Best Service Packing and Moving Service Provider in India

I am Sanjeev and I recently moved from Pune to Delhi. I utilised the services from Agarwal Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd. after reading reviews online and consulting with my friends who had recently shifted their household. I also enquired for quotes from other packers and movers and they were almost same. I decided to go with Agarwals as the person who gave us information seemed to be quite confident with his promises. We had few electronic appliances which we bought a month ago and my wife was really concerned for all this. This sales person briefly explained my wife regarding the way they pack and shift our household and this was something that helped my wife and me to zero in them. We were highly impressed when they packed our things on the day we called them. There were well packed and insurance copy was handed over to us. And even more impressive was the way they unpacked all stuff at our new home in Delhi. Certainly they have a worth recommending service.

http://agarwalpackersandmoversreview.blogspot.in/2015/07/Agarwal-Packers-and-Movers-Mumbai-Hyderabad.html

2 comments:

  1. informatii interesante si utile postate pe blogul dumneavoastra. dar ca si o paranteza , ce parere aveti de inchirierea apartamente vacanta ?. read the article

    ReplyDelete
  2. TNT Relocation leading a Relocation Moving Company in San Francisco. 925-858-0620 Call for getting best services.

    ReplyDelete